Experienced | Accredited | Qualified
Martyn Pars BEng (Hons) CEng FBCS FIET FCMI PGCert
I can help you achieve your career and life goals, solve problems or be the best version of you. Packages are available according to your needs.
I have been in leadership and management for 20yrs across public and private sectors. This has seen me gain experience in vision, strategy, transformation, business change, staffing, finance and running the business. I have been recognised by the Chartered Management Institute for my contribution to leadership with Fellow status (FCMI). I am a qualified and accredited Executive Coach. I have also been recognised for significant contribution to the Engineering and IT professions as a Fellow of both the British Computing Society (FBCS) and Institution of Engineering and Technology (FIET). I am also a Chartered Engineer (CEng).
People have worked with me to :
- be more authentic and competent leaders
- transition from management to leadership
- technical leadership
- return to work following maternity leave
- transition into leadership/management roles
- to gain promotions
- to change roles
- to tackle difficult corporate issues
- to gain a better work/life balance
- time management
- to shape and re-invent themselves and their business
- ethnic minority in the corporate world
- Neurodiversity in the corporate world
- sexuality and gender in the corporate world
... to name but a few examples.